Saturday, May 27, 2017
Johnny Logan- What's Another Year
Adam And The Ants- Stand And Deliver
Nicole- A Little Peace
Spandau Ballet- True
Duran Duran- The Reflex
Paul Hardcastle- 19
Spitting Image- The Chicken Song
Starship- Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now
Wet Wet Wet- With A Little Help From My Friends
Ferry Aid- Ferry '.Cross The Mersey
Discuss in The Eighties Forum
A brand new documentary following Whitney Houston's rise to stardom, struggles with addiction and eventual overdose is set for release next month.
'Whitney: Can I Be Me?' will feature unseen footage including frank interviews with backup singers, hairdressers, bodyguards and other members of her inner circle as well as live recordings from the late singer's life.
Director Nick Broomfield told The Guardian that the aim of the film is to "explain it from her point of view, so you understand what she went through at various stages of her life. The irony is that the wonderful person she actually was is so much more interesting than the image that was created around her.”
'Whitney: Can I Be Me?' will be released in the UK on 16th June.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- Survivor- Eye Of The Tiger
- Status Quo- In The Army Now
- Twisted Sister- We're Not Gonna Take It
- Poison- Your Mama Don't Dance
- AC/DC- You Shook Me All Night Long
- Iron Maiden- Run To The Hills
- A list of classic love songs from The Eighties.
- Lionel Richie- Hello
- Whitney Houston- Where Do Broken Hearts Go
- Tina Turner- What's Love Got To Do With It
- The Style Council- You're The Best Thing
- Paul Young- Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
- Patrick Swayze- She's Like The Wind
- Champaign- How 'Bout Us
- Loads more available in The Forum, Read more and join in the discussion
- All80s Website
The Human League are an English synthpop band formed in Sheffield in 1977. After signing to Virgin Records in 1979, the band released two albums and a string of singles before attaining widespread commercial success with their third album Dare in 1981. The album contained four hit singles, including "Love Action", "Open Your Heart", and the UK/US number one hit "Don't You Want Me". Read More at The Eighties Forum .